In Santa Barbara and throughout California, workers should understand how the law protects them from employer wrongdoing. This is often viewed in the context of people who are not hired, promoted or lose a job entirely because of illegal discrimination. Now, however,...
- You are legally protected against retaliation and discrimination in California
- How to tell if you’ve been subjected to gender discrimination
- Pregnant workers get new workplace protections
- Understanding disparate impact and disparate treatment discrimination
- Mistakes to avoid in your employment law case